Website Maintenance Costs Explained – Our Ultimate Guide
Website maintenance cost, our guide to this essential service for your business?
How Much Does Website Maintenance cost?
Website hosting and maintenance hosting uk
Benefits of a monthly maintenance package with GT WEB
Website Maintenance Packages
We have 1 website maintenance / hosting package which comes with a free domain. This package includes e-commerce maintenance if you are running an online store. Our maintenance package cost £24.99 / month and covers all types of website.
Why Is It Important to Do Regular Web Maintenance?
- Protection of your brand.
- User experience.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Cost savings.
WordPress Website Maintenance.
What Website Maintenance cost options do you have for your small business?
What Does Our Website Maintenance Cost Include ?
Website Maintenance Services
What we include as standard for our website maintenance process :
- Regularly take backups of your website
- Site operating system updates
- Error corrections
- Google Policies Monitor
- Maintaining Security Protocol
- Making sure the website is responsive to the latest standards and devices.
- E-Commerce maintenance package included
As apart of the website maintenance cost of £24.99 monthly charge you get all the below.
GT WEB a UK-bespoke websites design and maintenance company.
How much does a website cost UK ?
Website Hosting and Maintenance UK
Bonus Content: 5 nightmare examples of what bad website maintenance
- 404 errors: These are dead ends for your customer and also for Google. A poorly maintained website can have dead links. Links that might have been active at one point but no longer are.
- An easy way in for the hackers: A poorly maintained website leaves your website exposed. Hackers can hijack your website and do whatever they want with it.
- Falling way down the Google rankings: A poorly maintained website will not be good for SEO. Google wants fast websites with fresh rich content.
- Your checkout page stops working: if you do not maintain your website software. Your checkout procedure could stop working and you will never know unless you test.
- Lose revenue: potential clients coming to your website and seeing errors or issues. Slow performance and lots of broken links are terrible for your companies reputation.