60 seconds might not seem like a long amount of time but ungodly amounts of messages, images, video, stories and text are being produced every single minute!
The continued rise of social media
Each year more and more users are signing up and actively using social media platforms. The newest entry into the social platform arena is Tik Tok, with an estimated 800 million users (90% active on a monthly basis).
The biggest social platform
The biggest social platform still continues to be Facebook with an estimate of 1.3 billion active monthly users!
Social Platform Statistics
We have compiled the latest statistics of usage for each social network.
- 1.393 billion monthly active users.
- The country with the most active Facebook users in Canada
- 890 million people log into Facebook daily.
- Almost 5 billion videos are watched on Youtube every single day.
- YouTube gets over 30 million visitors per day
- In an average month, 8 out of 10 18-49 year-olds watch YouTube.
- 80% of Instagram users are outside of the US.
- Most Instagram users are between 18-29 years old.
- Six in ten online adults have Instagram accounts.
- 4th Most Popular Free iPhone Apps Download in 2019
- 2nd Most Popular Free Apps Download in 2019
- In 154 Countries
- 75% of B2B businesses market on Twitter
- 85% of SMB Twitter users say providing customer service there is important
- The half-life of a tweet is 24 minutes
- 675 million users
- 310 active monthly users
- 2 new accounts every second
- 360 million monthly active users
- 218 million daily active users
- 3 billion snaps created daily!
- 335 million active Pinterest users
- 200 billion pins on Pinterest
- 2 million daily users saving pins.
Facebook https://blog.wishpond.com/post/115675435109/40-up-to-date-facebook-facts-and-stats . Youtube https://merchdope.com/youtube-stats/. Instagram https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2017/04/20/instagram-statistics. TikTok https://influencermarketinghub.com/tiktok-statistics/. Twitter https://www.dsayce.com/social-media/tweets-day/. LinkedIn https://www.omnicoreagency.com/linkedin-statistics/. Snapchat https://www.omnicoreagency.com/snapchat-statistics/. Pinterest https://www.omnicoreagency.com/pinterest-statistics/,